- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
and three years of seizure-freedom.
Rejoice with us, and tell your friends!
Get the eBook Free HERE
(you do not need to own a Kindle to read this eBook!)
or buy the paperback HERE
She's been seizure free for three years.
Yet my heart still jumps when she does things like this.
And I pray.
(I know she's Yours, Lord, but please don't take her.)
I told her I wanted to celebrate this special day, the anniversary of her surgery.
She doesn't like talking about her surgery,
but she loves to celebrate.
She asked if we could have ice cream for breakfast.
I said, "of course."
Thank You, God, for this moment of health and life.
She's been seizure free for three years.
Yet my heart still jumps when she does things like this.
And I pray.
(I know she's Yours, Lord, but please don't take her.)
I told her I wanted to celebrate this special day, the anniversary of her surgery.
She doesn't like talking about her surgery,
but she loves to celebrate.
She asked if we could have ice cream for breakfast.
I said, "of course."
Thank You, God, for this moment of health and life.
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Grace frees me to be the child that I am and to ask my Father for help. -John Kleinig