- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Where have I been all week?
Here:
Pretty Lake (Wolcotville, Indiana.)
Before you get too jealous, remember that I had my kids with me :)
And that even the peaceful-looking picture above is only peaceful because there is no audio track.
It was no quiet desert island, but it was fun!
My mess this week: post-vacation aftermath.
Here's a glimpse:
The van
(after almost 4 hours)
(remember this is only the mess under 2 seats...)
The van
with labels
(Do you have an emergency car box? You should.
Come back later this week and I'll tell you what's in mine!)
My to-do list.
unpack.
wash.
put stuff back where it goes.
(Or, ignore it, put on a movie, and blog.)
The kitchen
I sighed at first,
seeing only the lack of work space and the things that need to be put away
and quickly, because these little people are horrible about demanding THREE meals a day.
Sigh.
But then...
Literally, as I was unloading the van,
a dear friend dropped off some food.
(party leftovers. I love this pastor's family perk!)
Those metal pans, all four of them, contain surprise blessings
the kids' favorite: cake
and my favorites: macaroni and cheese and mashed potatoes
and my son's favorites: burgers.
God provided dinner to remind me that He cares for me, right in the middle of the vacation aftermath.
-----------------------
What picture above is your favorite?
How do you cope with vacation aftermath and living in chaos?
I'd love to hear from you!
Leave a comment or LINK UP below! (Don't forget to link back and/or grab my button- not required but appreciated!) Links can be ANYTHING mess-related!
(This will be second-to-last messy link-up for at least a month- One more next Monday, then I'm moving on to other ideas! Send me your pictures now so you don't miss the fun!)
How to share your pictures
(Please note- if you post to facebook or email me, you are giving me permission to use your picture on my blog! If you want credit, put your nameon the picture itself. I use picmonkey for this and other edits. It's free and you don't even have to register!)
If you have a blog, link up with me below! (Be sure to grab my button!)
Don't forget to check out some of the links below!
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Grace frees me to be the child that I am and to ask my Father for help. -John Kleinig



