Monday, April 30, 2012

Most Popular Posts in April 2012


"If there's anything we can do, don't hesitate to ask. We're praying for you!"

Update: Praise the Lord, a match has been found for Kristie! 
(according to marrow.org, thousands of people are still waiting! Prayerfully consider joining today!)

We see no signs of his new life, but we have not forgotten the Promise.

How do you bring up a child in the way he should go when he does not care about going ANYWHERE?  My dad shares his wisdom. So far we have learned to:


We return to the place that saved my baby's life.

My theory: the cloud of germs I have been breathing in all day has given me superpowers.

A look through the eyes of a pastor's wife

The cross, the squirming, and the children

God answers my baby's wordless prayer by sending him his mother.

Timid steps, after depression


Like it? Please share it! :)


-------------
Don't miss a thing!

Smile, think, laugh, cry, gag, and pray with me!
Get a glimpse "Behind the Blog!

(Or, connect with me on facebook, or RSS )

2 comments:

  1. I love your blog, but enjoy reading it even more when you include pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for linking up today! Wonderful post!

    ReplyDelete


Web Analytics