Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Homeschool for baboons

Home School for Baboons

You shirt is not a napkin
Your sleeve is not a kleenex
The dog is not a football
What will you do to me next?

The leash is not a lasso
Your brother is not a shield
That pancake is not a frisbee
I’ll send you to the field!

That lamp is not a swingset
The car is not a surfboard
Your bed is not a trampoline
The flute is not a sword

The trash is not your food
Bananas are not guns
The trampoline is breaking
We need another one!

I don’t care if he farted
Don’t hit him with a spoon
Mama’s getting tired of you
Acting like baboons!

1 comment:

  1. I love this! I can’t imagine the craziness of all day, every day, but I appreciate the sameness of all children to act this way.

    Love and miss you. ��

    ReplyDelete


Web Analytics