Friday, May 29, 2015

In Summer (mom version)


Bees'll buzz
Kids'll blow dandelion fuzz
And I'll be doing whatever MOM does in summer

First aid kit in my hand
Bikes and children crammed in the van
It's not a vacation- you don't understand- it's summer!

One thinks flies are bees and one's afraid of storms
Another won't go into the water till it gets warm

And I can't wait to see
If my body holds up for me
Just imagine how much more work they'll be in summer!

Dah-dah, da-doo, a-bah-bah-bah bah-bah-boo

Each of my kids are just so intense
Put 'em together, it just makes sense!

Rrr-raht da-daht dah-dah-dah dah-dah-dah dah dah doo

Winter's a good time to stay in and sit
But summer is coming and I say Oh... happy summer!

When days get rough and somebody's being mean
Just think of the laps that they will run, the things they'll clean...

Oh, the sky will be blue
And the mowers will eat their shooooes!
And we'll finally do what moms get to do in summer!



Thanks for the inspiration, Olaf :)

No comments:

Post a Comment


Web Analytics