Sunday, October 7, 2012

When they wax theological

We are ALL slow-pokes compared to Jesus.


 “Daddy, will there be potties in heaven?”
“No honey, I don't think you'll have to worry about going potty in heaven.”
“(panic) What do you mean there won't be potties?!”
“It just won't be necessary honey.”
“But daddy, I'll really REALLY have to go pee!”
“I don't think so dear.”
“Fine then,” she says, “I'll just go on the grass!”


We are the roadrunner, and the coyote is Satan.



Wow, mom, Jesus is older than YOU GUYS! 

4 comments:

  1. Made me smile the Sunday AM! Enjoy an amazing week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Thank you so much for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh gosh, how cute! I love peeing on the grass in heaven! There is nothing so precious as a young child's mind. Thanks for sharing such sweet thoughts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those pictures are too darn cute.

    ReplyDelete


Web Analytics