Thursday, October 4, 2012

When they ALMOST make sense

“Daddy, is there a fat chance that it is going to rain today?” 


--------
One day, we were walking along and Aggie tripped.  

As she hopped back up her uncle Quinn laughed and said “Geeze, Aggie, walk much?”

Agnes immediately made a fist and hit Quinn, yelling, “No! I'm not a 'walk much,' YOU'RE a 'walk much!'”

--------


“Mommy, will you put piggy tails in my hair today?”  

Sure honey.  

“I'll be so beautiful you can't take your eyes out!”

--------


One of my sons likes hamburgers when we go to fast food restaurants, but insists that they are "Hamburgers with only ham."

--------

She wanted to go somewhere, so I said, "All right, I guess you can go, if you will behave..."
I WILL behave mommy!  I will Be-SO-have!


-----
Share today's joy with me in the comments!
I'd love to hear from you!
To read the full series, click here.



8 comments:

  1. So sweet! My son doesn't talk yet, but this morning I found him sitting on the kitchen floor with a plastic bowl of applesauce and a spoon he had pulled off the kitchen table. Apple sauce was everywhere, but he was so proud! He just kept dipping the wrong end of the spoon into the bowl and licking it. I didn't have to heart to scold him. What's another mess to clean up anyway :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha! Way to go to you- for keeping a sense of humor about it! Hope you had a chance to snap a picture!

      Delete
  2. My 3 year old rubbed her big brothers head and said, "So proud...and fluffy." Of course my husband often rubs his head and tells him he's proud of him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AWW! I love that one! Can't help but wonder if the brother appreciated being called "fluffy?" :)

      Delete
  3. When our oldest son was about 4 he yelled from the bathroom, "Mom! I'm all done! My butt has stopped working!"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh I love that one! my two year old doesn't get it yet, so if he sits on the potty he tells me "it's stuck. It's stuck."

      Also, he piddled on the rug like a puppy today. Then he tried to clean it up with blankie!

      Nice thought, kiddo!

      Delete
  4. "I'm going to have to teach you guys a lesson about milk! We don't put empty milk cups back in the fridge!" our 4 year old told us (and mommy was guilty, she was too lazy to rinse it out).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HA!
      I love the "I'm going to have to teach you guys a lesson..." part! Wonder where your 4yr old heard that one ? :)

      Delete


Web Analytics