- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
They want things to be fair, and I understand that.
It would be nice if I had one of these:
Except, it would have to be more complicated.
But it is so hard for me to keep track of who did what last, and whose turn it is for this or that.
It would be nice if I had one of these:
| (photo credit) |
Except, it would have to be more complicated.
Something like this:
But I don't have a big complicated chart of switchboard.
And my brain is not capable of this kind of record-keeping.
Until someone invents something like that, I guess I'll have to keep with my current strategy.
(Yes, I do have six children. But the chart was overwhelming enough with three.)
But I don't have a big complicated chart of switchboard.
And my brain is not capable of this kind of record-keeping.
Until someone invents something like that, I guess I'll have to keep with my current strategy.
Parents, have you found something for this problem?
Is there a middle road,
somewhere in between the huge, complicated Fairness Tracker
and random arbitrary rulings?
I'd love to hear from you!
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Grace frees me to be the child that I am and to ask my Father for help. -John Kleinig