Wednesday, December 14, 2011

I put my own words to this song some times, singing AYO

I am not sure if this is me being all things to all people, or just me being unwilling to grow too mature for silly pop songs... but this is me.

Source: taiocruzmusic.co.uk via Nikki on Pinterest
I confess. I like the song Dynamite.

Not only do I like it- but I dance to it. I belt it out. The kids join me. And if I'm feeling really immature, I make up new words to it.

(I am going to have SO much fun embarrassing them when they are teenagers!)

This song is so versatile!
A sampling, for your enjoyment...

personal hygiene
I put some toothpaste on my brush sometimes...

narration
I put my baby on my hip sometimes...

making light of frustration
I make my mama lose her mind sometimes...

chore reminder
I put my homework in my bag sometimes...
I put my dishes in the sink sometimes...

teaching manners by gentle teasing
You put your fingers in your nose sometimes, singing AYO, stay away-O

gentle reminder of authority
I send my babies to their rooms sometimes, singing AYO, I told you No-O

celebrating my favorite part of the day!
I put my boys down in their beds sometimes, Saying AYO, you better STAY-O
(so mom can PLAY-O...)

Apparently, I am not the only one who does this....

Source: google.com via Becky on Pinterest

3 comments:

  1. We've got some songs like this too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You rule. And I will totally be singing "ayyy o, I'm galileeeeoo" in the gym now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your remix of this song ! Or your many remixes of this ! ha ,ha ,ha .

    ReplyDelete


Web Analytics