Saturday, January 2, 2016

Simply Tuesday

Simply Tuesday: Small-Moment Living in a Fast-Moving WorldSimply Tuesday: Small-Moment Living in a Fast-Moving World by Emily P. Freeman
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

An invitation to those exhausted from the hustle, to sit on the benches of life, and let your soul breathe. Emily P. Freeman has crafted another soul-refreshing book.

A favorite quote, one that I would like to take into my life, and live it out:

"Unless you become like children, you will not enter the kingdom of heaven. This day belongs to the Lord. And he has set out craft paper and Play-Doh. This is the day the Lord has made for me to rejoice and be glad in. This is not the day that Emily has made to toil and strive and earn.” 134



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment


Web Analytics