Thursday, April 11, 2013

Because words matter (will you help?)

Words matter to those who suffer.
Our words, His Word.

Words can be like rain on parched ground.
Words can gently lift a head bowed down by trials, and lifted eyes can fill with hope.

Words can be like arms around the waist, upholding a person too weary to stand.

Phil understands this because he was upheld by words and the Word as he battled cancer.
And now he seeks to bless others as he has been blessed.

Phil's Friends Logo

Visit Phil's Friends to learn more.


I'm walking in the first-ever Phil's Friend's walk hosted at White Creek next month.
I'm bringing the kids along, too!

Will you support this cause with us?

There are two ways to do this:
Walk with us at White Creek on May 11
( See the event page for more details)

Sponsor The Cook Family or another walker

We would greatly appreciate your donation of any amount!


1 comment:

  1. yes...words matter!! my life changed when a stranger told me she prayed for me and the baby that was in my belly...I never forgot the power of words and the power of prayer.

    ReplyDelete


Web Analytics