- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
"Mom, my hands smell like...... um, peanut butter and soap, and I have been trying to wash and wash but it won't come off. Will you help me?"
Strange. This kid is not usually a compulsive hand-washer.
I sniff.
"Did you get into dad's cologne?"
He nods.
"What's this on your head, son? You didn't cut your hair did you?"
His face is completely serious as he says his line: "I think I have just been bumping my head on a lot of sharp things lately."
Strange. This kid is not usually a compulsive hand-washer.
I sniff.
"Did you get into dad's cologne?"
He nods.
---------------------
Oh really? Yeah, I hate when that happens.
(later…)
"Er, um, Mom? Maybe I did cut my hair with scissors."
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Grace frees me to be the child that I am and to ask my Father for help. -John Kleinig