Wednesday, October 17, 2012

When they incorporate technology into their lives

When he had to take a break from a game of tag to go get a drink of water, my son told the others:  "Pause the game!"

-----

Me: "Why is my computer being so slow today?"
Marcus: "I could fix it. With Seth's tools.."
Oh no. Please, no


-----
Photobucket
"Mommy make it go washy-washy?"
"No honey, we don't have any more laundry to do right now."
"pleeeeese? I'll be your best friend...."
Watching the clothes swish is one of his favorite things to do!  I usually let him, until he falls in or starts throwing toys in.


-----

One day I was ignoring my son on the floor and typing away at my computer. Suddenly a window popped up that said, "Device not recognized."  But... I hadn't plugged anything in!
I looked down at my son, and saw that he had my laptop charger in his mouth!
I definitely don't have a driver installed for that device!

----

"I think the tooth fairy has the internet because she knows what everyone is doing." 


-----
What do your kids think about technology?

Id' love to hear your stories!







No comments:

Post a Comment


Web Analytics