- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
It's time to start a new school year, and this always makes me reflective.
I see how each child has grown,
and I remember that there is no anchor for the seasons of life.
I rejoice with them, and I sigh a little for myself.
Go on, little ones, and spread your wings wide.
May God hold you close!
Father, be that refuge for them that I would like to be.
(Pray this prayer with me!)
“I've learned to chase what I enjoy just by watching our son do so through his innumerable seizures! He is my inspiration; he never gives up! Not a day passes by without a fall, a bump, a challenge but he lifts himself and gets back to his play and friends.....and I thank God for this illumination in my life- for helping me learn through this phase.“ Follow Shalinee on instagram
Isn't Shalinee's photo great!?
What challenges are you facing as school starts this year?
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Grace frees me to be the child that I am and to ask my Father for help. -John Kleinig
