Thursday, May 31, 2012

What YOU loved: Top Ten Posts May 2012

"Mama, can that wait?" Thoughts on technology,..
I gave my daughter permission to ask me "Mama, can that wait?" when I am on the phone or the computer. I mostly don't regret it. The boundary struggle continues, and I'll be writing more on this topic later this month.

A day that started out with a bad attitude (mine) ended with gratitude and grace, after God pried my eyes open.


Do you make random arbitrary judgments? Or have you found a way to make all things fair?


This is part of our Summer Survival Plan. Do you  have one?

Kindness week: Inspired by Scripture and Pinterest Do you want your kids to learn to give as children of God, not keeping score, but freely, out of the abundance they  have in Christ? Check out kindness week. (It's simple, I promise.)

Two down, one to go. What a fun and hilarious experience! Grab your questions here! (Or pin it for later if your kids are young!)


New Series: Messy Mommy Jobs
Do the messes ever drive you to the edge?

I think you are enjoying this series as much as I am, so I intend to keep it going for at least a few more weeks!  Keep sending me your picture and linking-up! Together, we can make one another feel better about our messy houses and crazy lives!

I'm not the only one! Hooray!

----------
Remember, sharing is caring! 
If you like what you read, please pass it on!

2 comments:

  1. Aloha,
    Stopping by from The ALOHA Friday HOP to say thanks for hopping along and for being a part of the fun. Happy New Week to ya.

    xoxo,
    Nicole
    localsugarhawaii.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so nice to see another Christian blogging!!! Love the blog!!! Saw you on the Hop. Please follow me back!!!
    http://www.simplyheavenlyfood.com/

    ReplyDelete


Web Analytics