Friday, March 23, 2012

What is it like...

to manage so many kids all the time?

Sometimes people ask me that, and I don't know what to say. It's loud and busy and frustrating and wonderful and infuriating...

I'm not the only one who lives this way. And it's refreshing when someone else gets it. Or when I see my life on TV, and it's so exactly right that I laugh until I cry, and I keep laughing about it even days later.
Source: google.com via Nancy on Pinteres 

No, I am not talking about the Duggar family.

It was an episode of The Middle.
In particular, the first part, the morning and evening "routines."

Watch it here.

Note the father's helpfulness.


My life is ridiculous. Just like that. But it's pretty funny to watch it on TV.
It's funny when it's someone else :)

2 comments:

  1. I had never watched that show, but what I glimpsed at the beginning was hilarious.

    Yep, I can imagine you and Josh with six teenagers... Yeah, can’t wait for that one. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it....my mornings with Karle & Kahle and my niece and nephew is very similar to that. Spring break has been a breath of fresh air...

    ReplyDelete


Web Analytics