Sunday, March 11, 2012

Sister love and Epilespy

 It took me several months with seizures to realize that we had entered into an entirely new lifestyle.  I could no longer take the children to the park, or swimming, without at least one other set of eyes. There were simply some things we had to eliminate completely, just to simplify the things I needed to think about.  I was not going to teach them Spanish.  I could rarely find the energy to do a complicated craft.  I would probably not be hosting many sleepovers.  The children and I would be skipping many social events.  The other children were forced to make sacrifices, and I truly hated that. 


Lorraine was the one I worried about most....

Read the rest here:  

I am honored to guest post here today! While you are there, be sure to check out the rest of the things Mandy is up to- what an amazing woman!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Web Analytics