tucking them in over and over

bossmom never rests

Bossmom is at it again.  She even works in her sleep.

I woke my husband up last week snapping my fingers.  I woke myself up too, with that embarrassed realization that I had been acting out my dream.  I had hoped he hadn’t heard, but he had.  “What in the world was that?” 

I laughed, and explained in my dream our son was climbing on the dining room table and I was snapping to get his attention and make him get off.  I was also on the phone.

This is not the first time I have done such a thing.
I once woke up as I was saying loudly, “NOT in your MOUTH!”  I am pretty sure I had a new crawler then.

I have also awoken my husband to my stern command, “Look at me… I said LOOK at me, in my eyes,” spoken firmly to the dark walls.

It’s exhausting to be the boss 24 hours a day!