- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Its been awhile since we have done "mommy time." It has been so long, in fact, that the boys had no idea what I was talking about.
"You know boys, when each kid gets 20 minutes alone with mommy, and you get to pick what to do?" (subject to approval of course)
Why have I not done this in so long? Oh I remember
A two year old
a baby
two who do not know how to defer "emergencies" for the sake of siblings
"You know boys, when each kid gets 20 minutes alone with mommy, and you get to pick what to do?" (subject to approval of course)
Why have I not done this in so long? Oh I remember
A two year old
a baby
two who do not know how to defer "emergencies" for the sake of siblings
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Grace frees me to be the child that I am and to ask my Father for help. -John Kleinig