Monday, May 20, 2013

Messy Mommy Jobs #11 & Link Up

Messes. I wish I could ban them while my foot heals. 
But no. They want to paint.



That helpless feeling 
when your kid is covered in paint,
and you can't move quickly!


Good thing this girl is kind to her mama.


And she cleaned up her mess, too.

Smoothies-

fun to drink, even more fun to spit all over your brother.


 Hey boys wanna help me make bread?
(Yay, mama!)
Ok just let me put away these 2 dishes....
(What? They were bored for those 5 seconds. They had to do something!)


Ok, now help me carry the wheat.
Don't spill it, don't spill it, don't spill it, don't....




If you have a blog, link up with me below! ( Links back are always appreciated!)
Your post can be anything at all mess-related; cleaning tips, organizing tips, thoughts on a messy life, a messy craft project, or just fun pictures of your kids doing something messy!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Web Analytics