- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
You know you're a writer if you do something crazy like this:
-----------
![]() |
| I hear it calling... |
It was nap time, but I didn't feel like writing.
It was odd. I wondered if I might be getting sick or something.
But, it's OK, I told myself, to take a break and just receive.
So I did.
So I did.
I breathed in, and I rested, for a good half hour. It was wonderful.
It's OK, I told myself, not to write today.
It's OK to not always be productive.
It's OK to rest.
And then, I thought, hey, I should write a post about that!
Of course, I've done this before. Need rest today? Read these:
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Grace frees me to be the child that I am and to ask my Father for help. -John Kleinig
