Monday, June 25, 2012

Messy Mommy Jobs #7 & Link Up

Weak and Loved Messy Mommy Jobs

From last week: 
Don't miss
This mom has earned herself infinite cool-points from her children.
Consider me impressed.


Now, for this week's messes:

Cat Food
While the kids were away, I did forget.
But he didn't go hungry.


Dog Food
(A table cloth)

More Dog Food
Flip flops
Of course, they were not my child's
they were a visitors.
Maybe the dog is sick of the taste of my kids' foot germs.



Kid food
raisins and ranch dressing.
Yum.
"You are SO eating that, kid."
"Fine mommy. I like it."


The Amazing Spider Web
(OK so spiders are not pets, but like pets, they are pesty little creatures!


Sticky Web
You can see the web better in this picture.
Plus, there's a little guy picking his nose in the background.
So, that's cool.



Sorry, mom
a broken candle.
Nice tattoo, by the way.

 Just what you wanted, mom
Chocolate-y trash
From the kid who stole the candy bar and ate it THROUGH the wrapper.
He doesn't know enough to hide the evidence.


Tiny Hand Print
On the front door.
Almost too cute to clean up.



If you haven't read this post yet, don't miss Do the messes ever drive you to the edge?


What picture above is your favorite?
I'd love to hear from you!


Send me your pictures or LINK UP below! (Don't forget to link back and/or grab my button!)  Links can be ANYTHING mess-related!

How to share your pictures
Send me an email
Post pictures to my facebook page
(Please note- if you post to facebook or email me, you are giving me permission to use your picture on my blog! If you want credit, put your nameon the picture itself.  I use picmonkey for this and other edits. It's free and you don't even have to register!)
If you have a blog, link up with me below! (Be sure to grab my button!)

(your post can be anything at all mess- related; cleaning tips, organizing tips, thoughts on a messy life, or just fun pictures of your kids doing something messy!)

1. Simply post your messy post on your blog (or grab the link to an older one)
2. Enter your title and link below
3. Copy the html code (in the box below the picture at the top) and put it on your post - this will point your readers back here so they can see the other posts and join the fun!

2 comments:

  1. I like each of those pictures. It was a toss up between the chocolate wrapper hand-off and the finger-printed window for my favorite. :)
    (Through the wrapper, ha! - I've had my boys do things like that at that age too. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WHY do they think I WANT their trash all the time?! Here mommy! Here mommy!

      Delete


Web Analytics