Wednesday, June 27, 2012

A country mama: What it's like


This is my home:


Isn't it beautiful?
You can see the church and school, literally across the back yard.
My dear friend (who also happens to be the first grade teacher) lives in the white house.

That's our house at the bottom.
What's great about this picture is that you can't see most of the kid stuff in the yard- 
It's on the other side of the house!

What's it like to be a mama of six out here in the sticks?
Check out my post today at Loving Our Journey!


4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you Ashley! Love this series on Michy's blog!

      Delete
  2. You are so blessed to have a school with your church.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES. I am. We are.
      And if you want to know something funny about me- I sort of whined about that. Before we were called here I thought I really REALLY wanted to homeschool.

      Of course, that was before seizures. and so forth.
      Apparently, God knew what we needed :)

      Delete


Web Analytics