- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Today I am honored to guest post over at dakotapam.com Pam is also a mother of six who blogs to keep her sanity! Stop by her site today and have a look around!
Because I have a child with special needs, I am a mama with special needs
"As it turns out, it is ok to need things. Yes, even as a mother; perhaps, especially as a mother. Today, I’ll tell you what I needed then, as a mom of a daughter with special needs.
My daughter is healthy now, and it turns out I still need most of these things."
Read the rest of this post here.
And tell me mamas, can you say it out loud?
"I NEED."
What do you need?
Because I have a child with special needs, I am a mama with special needs
"As it turns out, it is ok to need things. Yes, even as a mother; perhaps, especially as a mother. Today, I’ll tell you what I needed then, as a mom of a daughter with special needs.
Read the rest of this post here.
And tell me mamas, can you say it out loud?
"I NEED."
What do you need?
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Grace frees me to be the child that I am and to ask my Father for help. -John Kleinig