Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Lenten blessings

Lenten blessings from Pastor Harrison:



Other things I'm reading today, and thinking about...

Death and Life
On Fasting 
Inflex Ego

Another GREAT one: Lent Ain't about YOU!

See also

My thoughts, last year, on this strange day called "Ash Wednesday." It is still hard on this mother's heart.

Father, 
Teach us to repent, to hate sin, 
and to remember that we are dust. 
Teach us to pray, to trust, 
and to remember that You are our Life and Salvation. 

In Jesus' name, Amen.





1 comment:

  1. I listened to Pres. Harrison this morning and really enjoyed what he had to share with us. I am also very impressed that he took the time to share with us! He is a pastoral president, isn't he?

    I will also check out the other things you've found.

    Thanks for posting them.

    Blessings on your Lenten season.

    ReplyDelete


Web Analytics