Monday, February 27, 2012

Her song.

She is intent on finding her place in the hymnal, and putting the ribbons where they need to go.  Then, we sing.  The church sings loudly, so I cannot hear her voice.  But I hold her close, and I feel the song vibrating through her. 

Aggie sings. "Great is Thy Faithfulness."

It seems like her voice starts in her heart and reverberates through her entire body.


I imagine her voice, her faith, sounding from her heart and filling mine.
She reminds me, "All I have needed, Thy hand has provided."


Great is Thy Faithfulness, Lord, Unto Me.

------------------------------------

See also: How's Aggie?

Barnes and Noble epub  $4.99



1 comment:

  1. Sweet. And she is one beautiful girl. :)

    (Still finishing your book. I have been so busy. AHHH!)

    ReplyDelete


Web Analytics