Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Winter Survival Ideas.. coming soon

Do you have children at home who will sit with you and do crafts for hours? Congratulations, you. Oh, and you say they love reading books, and will snuggle with you in bed as long as you will keep reading to them? Must be nice.

You highly favored ones, you do not need the kind of help I offer.  Enjoy those crafts and those intellectual conversations.

I'll be over here, in the zoo.

I'm at home this year with four preschool boys.

They are boys who inspire me to rhyme.
The the boys who wonder.
The boys who send me to the edge.
The boys who make me sweat.
The boys who inspired me to tease them with a song (that I am still waiting for somebody to sing for me and put on You Tube. Why not you?)

These are the boys with whom I must spend the winter.


These are the boy on whom I will experiment in the coming weeks, attempting to discover high-energy, no-cost, mom-friendly ways to spend the long winter hours.

When I discover something that works, I will past it on.


I think I'm going to need your help with this.
I'd love it if you would share your ideas, too.
Right now, I'm just asking.
By March, I'll probably be begging.

Welcoming comments or guest posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Web Analytics