- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
We took a trip to the zoo this week.
They marveled at the many and wonderful works of our creative God
While I marveled at them.
There are no creatures on this planet that fascinate me endlessly like these:
my children.
Flesh of my flesh of my flesh,
life given through my life,
and through his life,
and from His life.
I sat with this baby
surrounded by zoo smells
and obnoxious dance music
and parents trying to reason with a screaming burned-out two year old
I nursed him behind the bushes
and he slept
and I thought how nice,
that wherever we are,
for this little one
if my body is there,
he is at home.
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Grace frees me to be the child that I am and to ask my Father for help. -John Kleinig